Hey there! What is going on. Do you want to know about How To Change App Icon on iOS 14? Here I am with this solution. In this article I am going to describe you about How To Change App Icon on iOS 14. So let’s get started.
You can change any and all of your app icons with this simple trick. And don’t worry, this is extremely easy. It doesn’t require you to go looking for an app that could deliver on what it promised; it doesn’t require you to prison-break your iPhone. None of it too difficult. All you need for this is on your phone already! So let’s sally out on this search to improve your iPhone’s appearance.
How To Change App Icon on iOS 14
Instead of changing icon packs directly that require root-level access to the file system, we’ll use Apple’s Shortcuts app to help you build shortcuts for specific apps that can then be modified to fit your needs. The only downside to this fix is that first the new icon will open Shortcuts and then the app you’ve connected to it.
- First download and install and open the ‘Shortcuts’ app on your iPhone.
- Then go to ‘All Shortcuts’.
- Click on the ‘+” button on the upper right corner.
- Tap on ‘Add Action’ button.
- Now tap on the search bar on the top and type ‘open app’ and hit search.
- Choose an app for which you want to change the icon.
- Now in the ‘shortcut name’ type a name for the shortcut.
- Click on ‘add to home screen’.
- Now name the icon.
- Next, you need to change the image. So select an option like take photo, choose photo or choose file.
- Now tap on the image that you want to make as the app icon.
- Zoom to adjust and crop the image.
- Click on the choose button on the lower right corner.
- Finally click the ‘Done’ button to save the Change App Icon.
- All done, go back to the home screen, and the icon have been changed that you want.
We hope this guide will help you How To Change App Icon on iOS 14 easily. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us using the comment section below.